Support for my items includes:
- Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- Fixing bugs and reported issues
- Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
Item support does NOT include:
- Customisation and installation services
- Guidance on customising the theme yourself
- Support for third party software and plug-ins
- Server related diagnostics and problems
- WordPress problems that are not related to the theme
- How to use WordPress
When leaving a ticket
- Be descriptive – the more detailed, the better we can understand and respond, otherwise we may need to ask for more information
- Use screenshots – if you can send a screenshot of your problem or an error message it will help a lot
- Disable all 3rd party plugins – that didn’t come with the theme
- Check the troubleshooting guide – in the knowledgebase
- Send a link – without a link, it’s very hard to troubleshoot
What is customisation?
Adding features to the theme or changing the themes code.
WordPress questions & bugs
For any non theme related WordPress questions you can go here:
wordpress.stackexchange.com & wordpress.org/support
For WordPress bugs see here: codex.wordpress.org/Reporting_Bugs
For feedback and feature requests
Leave a ticket but be sure to label as a feature request or feedback.
How to leave a ticket
Support is offered only via our Support Site you will need your purchase code, see below on how to obtain it.
Getting your purchase code.
Quickest way is to go to the support tab of the item you purchased, it’s the way you find the comments, just instead click the tab which says support.
The other way to obtain it is to go to the downloads page, how: